For a list of available roles with the development teams we work with, click here.
We are currently hiring for our internal development team on an unannounced project. For available roles, see below. To apply, please email us at [email protected] with INTERNAL TEAM: [JOB ROLE] in the subject line.
Think you'd be a great fit, but don't see the job that suits you? Send us your resume anyway!
About our Internal Development Team
We’re a small, tight-knit group working on games that inspire and thrill us. Our core team is made up of senior artists, engineers, and designers with decades of shared experience making games. We come from a varied set of professional backgrounds, which helps us approach design challenges from a range of perspectives.
In our current project, we aim to tell a human story with thoughtful and intentional collaboration with creators in every department. We strive to make games that draw on unique viewpoints and translate them into fresh takes on the interactive form. In order to achieve this, we rely on the following production tenets that are core to our team-building:
- Build rock-solid tools and processes that enable all team members to efficiently express their creativity
- Support the independent spirit with creative resources from other forms of media
- Design-forward collaboration, wherein specialists from every department are expected to participate in creative problem-solving
- Focused, ambitious design direction
- Open, proactive, and solution-oriented communication
We also believe making games should be fun and rewarding for the folks on the team. We want people to enjoy working with us, and to want to continue to do so for a long time. We’re fully remote, offer competitive compensation, insurance and time off for salaried roles, and consider work/life balance a priority.